In what I am sure will be victory parties, here's the list I've got on where to go to party an Obama/Democrat win:
1. Cadillac Ranch - Main Cincinnati Obama Party
2. Northside Tavern - Cincy Rocks Obama
3. Tickets in Covington - NKY Dems.
4. Sulley's - Driehaus Party
5. The Comet - America Votes
6. Below Zero - Human Rights Campaign
Any other locations?
UPDATE#1: Added the HRC's event at Below Zero.
UPDATE#2: While not a party per see, the big screen at Fountain Square will have on CNN starting at 6:30 PM with the election returns. No actual events are going on since they are putting in the ice rink.