- How did you know the people in Church Vans were Students?
- How did you know the people in Church Vans were Cincinnati Public Schools Students?
- Have you ever seen other Church Vans or Buses or other groups of people arrive at the BOE to vote in mass?
- Do you report all people arriving to vote at the BOE to Tom Brinkman? (I would assume the answer would be "no.")
- If you don't report all people arriving to vote to the BOE to Tom Brinkman, why did you choose to report this group of people to Tom Brinkman?
- What time did this group arrive at the BOE?
- What prompted you to strike up a conversation with one of the drivers to learn the group of people voting were allegedly being treated to ice cream after?
- Did you witness the group going anywhere for ice cream?
- Were you or any other political volunteer prevented from speaking to or handing out materials to these voters?
Thursday, October 21, 2010
More on the Brinkman-Finney Voter Suppression Effort
WCPO has a story detailing who witnessed a group of voters arriving at the Board of Elections and testified via an affidavit that these where students from CPS. WCPO reports that Steve Johnson, a volunteer working for Tom Brinkman, made a report to Tom Brinkman, Republican candidate for County Auditor. The information provided to Mr. Brinkman and the details of his Affidavit were not available on the Clerk's website. I wonder if Mr. Johnson was deposed. I am guessing it didn't get that far. Here are some of the questions I would have asked him: